OWC U2 ShuttleOne NVMe M.2 to 2.5-inch U.2 SSD Adapter
OWC U2 ShuttleOne NVMe M.2 to 2.5-inch U.2 SSD Adapter Premium, heat-dissipating adapter converts an NVMe M.2 SSD into a swappable U.2 SSD
Build Your Own Affordable High-Performance U.2 SSD
The OWC U2 ShuttleOne brings U.2 SSD performance and capacity to the mainstream with a flexible, easy to use “build your own” heat dissipating full metal adapter. Performance enthusiasts, IT admins, M&E pros, gamers, and more can now use a readily available and affordable NVMe M.2 “blade” style SSD in a 2.5-inch U.2 bay. Whether you have a U.2 bay equipped server, workstation, gaming rig, or external drive; the OWC U2 ShuttleOne gives you access to a new world of storage possibilities.
Full Metal for Full Reliability
Every time you handle the OWC U2 ShuttleOne, you’ll be pleased you bought the best NVMe M.2 to U.2 SSD adapter available. Its full metal housing solidly protects your drive and data, while providing cooling that’s superior to adapters made with other materials. Don’t settle for a lesser solution that will result in throttling your drive’s speed just to keep the heat down... the OWC U2 ShuttleOne was specifically designed to deliver complete drive reliability.
Swap at Will
Small form NVMe M.2 SSDs pack a powerful performance punch. But swapping them can damage the connector and make the drive unreadable. The OWC U2 ShuttleOne lets you swap your NVMe M.2 SSD at will in any 2.5-inch U.2 drive bay with the peace of mind that your drive will stay protected.
This impressive adapter is fully certified and rated up to PCIe Gen 4. This means the OWC U2 ShuttleOne supports your drive’s fastest performance up to 8,000MB/s. Yes... you read that correctly. The OWC U2 ShuttleOne has the chops to make your dream of mind-blowingly fast speeds a new reality!
- Flexible: easily install an NVMe M.2 SSD in minutes
- Swappable: protects your SSD connector from wear
- Unlimited: supports the highest speed your SSD can deliver
- Beyond Fast: fully PCIe Gen 1-4 certified for today’s and tomorrow’s SSDs, up to 8,000MB/s
- Broad Compatibility: use in 2.5-inch U.2 bays and in OWC ThunderBay Flex 8, Mercury Pro U.2 Dual, and Mercury Helios 3S with U.2 NVMe Interchange System
- Optimum Cooling: full metal housing keeps drive running cool and throttle-free